Our blog showcases our researchers' work and ideas, as well as the workshops and seminars we've organised.
- Renewables in South Australia: blame games and framing battles by Marc Hudson (30 November 2016)
- Alternative hedonism, the good life, and disenchantment with consumerism by Ulrike Ehgartner (25 October 2016)
- How is ‘Devo Manc’ reshaping Greater Manchester’s transport infrastructure and who is doing it? by Mike Hodson and Andrew McMeekin (3 October 2016)
- The environmental threat of small households: Six reasons to think again by Luke Yates (19 September 2016)
- Let’s eat out more! Re-configuring a feminist vision for a sustainable future by Jessica Paddock and Alan Warde (1 August 2016)
- Divestment, destabilisation, decarbonisation? by Victoria Johnson (19 July 2016)
Our work is published in a wide range of books, journals and reports.
Our research contributes to policy and directly influences a range of public and private organisations.