Videos from the SCI's 2012 Report Launch Event (London) What's Cooking? Adaptation and Mitigation in the UK Food System are available to view by clicking the links below. Read the report
- Scenario framing: confronting the physical evidence - Dr Alice Bows
- Reconciling food security and emissions in a changing climate - Dr Mirjam Röder
- Consumer responses to the SCI food system scenarios - Dr Carly McLachlan
- Friends of the Earth: see things differently - Mike Childs
- Adaptation and Mitigation in the UK Food System: Industry actions - Emma Keller
- The future can be different - Louise Neville
Dr Alice Bows, lead investigator, and team members of the climate change mitigation and adaptation in the UK food system project speak about the implications for food supply chains (wheat, meat and dairy) associated with emissions at 4C and 2C warming.
Climate Week 2012 - videos below and accompanying slides here.
- Introduction to Influencing Consumer Behaviour - Professor Alistair Ulph
- Consumers - the barriers they face in reducing their emissions, and how Tesco is working to help overcome them - Helen Fleming
- Crossing the threshold: why do households waste food and what can we do about it? - Dr David Evans
- From Footprint to Mindprint: engaging values for environmental behaviour change - Owen Gibbons
View SCI Public Lecture "Social Capital and Determinants of Personal Consumption" delivered by Professor Sir Partha Dasgupta.