Mustafa Enes Tepe
Mustafa is a visiting PhD researcher and his research focuses on generational differences in understanding consumer ethics.
I am currently a visiting PhD researcher at the Sustainable Consumption Institute with a grant given by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). My research project here focuses on generational differences in the understanding consumer ethics phenomenon in two different cultures. Prior to beginning this research, I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Marmara University, Turkey, and a Master’s Degree from Karamanoglu Mehmetbey University, Turkey. I am currently a PhD Candidate in Marketing at the Social Sciences Institute, Eskişehir Osmangazi University, Turkey.
My research interests are focused primarily on the area of consumer ethics, sustainable consumption, corporate social responsibility, company-charity collaborations, and generations.
- The Perception of Consumers and Individual Donors to Non-Profit Organizations for the Charitable Responsibilities of the Business. A Scientific Project, reference number 121K355, supported by TUBITAK. 01.10.2021 – 01.05.2023 (Boursier)
- Tiltay M.A., Öz M., Tepe M.E. (2021). Corporate Social Responsibility Practices in The Context of Sustainable Development Goals: Current Situation and Trends in Turkey. Optimum Journal of Economics and Management Sciences, 8(2), 351-372. https://doi.org/10.17541/optimum.897786.
- M. A. Tiltay & M. E. Tepe, Bibliometric Analysis of Consumer Ethics Studies, 26th MMRA Marketing Congress, 23-25 June 2022, 687-702.
- M. A. Tiltay, M. Öz & M. E. Tepe, Corporate Social Responsibility as a Strategic Marketing Tool: Current Situation and Trends in Turkey, 24th MMRA Marketing Congress, 01 May 2019, 04 May 2019, 364 - 370.
- M. Öz & M. E. Tepe, The Use of Persuasion Knowledge Model in Hijab Fashion Ads, 8th Global Islamic Marketing Conference, 03-05 May 2017, 373 - 378.